When scholars enter our classroom, the expectation is for our minds to be open and ready to learn. In order for this to occur, we have a procedure in place that allows everyone to safely shift their minds into learning mode.
- Greet Ms. Hunter at the door as you enter.
- Quietly go to your university and unpack your belongings
- Master Chef and assistant distributes breakfast bags*
- Converse with our university partners using our level 1 voices (whisper) and eat breakfast* for the first 5 minutes of class
- When the timer displayed on the projector goes off silently put your belonging in the coat closet, throw away breakfast trash*, and return to your seat
- Supply manager distribute supply boxes to each university
- Begin journal entry Do Now of the day